PDA

View Full Version : Nurburg Ring (Food for thought)

Ramjet
09-07-2011, 06:05 PM
I saw the stelvio tread and thought I'd just remind everyone that the world famous Nurgurg ring is only 8 1/2 hours ride away. France is even shorter just 2 hours ride away.

Here are a few costs just to see how relatively cheap it is.

Belfast to Scotland return 80
Newcastle to Amsterdam return inc cabin (cheaper to share) 304
Motorsporthotel.de 45 single per night
4 laps of the Nurburg ring 89 inc food

Travel time does not inc Ferrys (because you'll be shit faced)
Dublin to Belfast 2hrs
Stranraer to Newcastle 4hrs
Amsterdam to Nurburg ring 3 1/2 hours

The only issue is!!! do you overnight in Newcastle or Amsterdam? therefore I have'nt included bail money or other types of entertainment in the prices. Happy planning peeps

pawh
09-07-2011, 06:28 PM
hmmmm. newcastle or amsterdam. rainy and dull in newcastle, hash and pussy in the dam! tough choice25300.gif i somehow doubt ill make it past amsterdammini-devil.gif

Ramjet
09-07-2011, 06:45 PM
hmmmm. newcastle or amsterdam. rainy and dull in newcastle, hash and pussy in the dam! tough choice25300.gif i somehow doubt ill make it past amsterdammini-devil.gif

As I thought! a night of window licking in Amsterdam its is then willy nilly.gif how much is bail these days in the Netherlands ?

CB_Phil
09-07-2011, 06:58 PM

Not for long, if the law hasnt been passed already

Would love to hint Nurburg

brady-89
09-07-2011, 08:05 PM
dont forget to facter in the cost of a crash at the ring,youve to pay for the earnings lost while the track is closed to recover you,the price of the damaged guard rails and the price to clear up any spills(also the damage done due to any spills,like cars spinning out)

dayo_dd
09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
I did the ring on the same trip when i visited Stelvio, Think I only took 1 or 2 pics must have a look, I did one lap on the GTR, its crazy, bikes and cars on track together not recommended, I was like driving miss daisy going around pathethic 25300.gif but sure at least I can say i did a lap of the ring big.gif

corkdragon
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
that'd be so much fun! would love to do a few laps in both a car and on a bike (of course when I'm good on the bike!) hmm amsterdam sounds more fun! :P

Damo K3
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
As I thought! a night of mickey licking in Amsterdam its is then willy nilly.gif how much is bail these days in the Netherlands ?

Eeewwww, yuk, keep your durty thoughts to yer self would ya.

BTW , it would be something Id love to do some day, not sure when though.

Go TO THE TRACK that is.

sirius
09-07-2011, 08:30 PM

Never knew you were in to mickey lickin bud.

klu
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Never new you were in to mickey lickin bud.

0955.gif

Damo K3
09-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Never new you were in to mickey lickin bud.

Touche Dave lol, ( a quick edit there too

corkdragon
09-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Never knew you were in to mickey lickin bud.
lmao
learning something new about people everyday! lol

Ramjet
09-07-2011, 08:42 PM

Go TO THE TRACK that is.

Fucker 25300.gif