PDA

View Full Version : Honda Air Blade 125cc stalling help

KTM450
30-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Hey guys,

I have always been a lover of the open road on 2 wheels it is the most peaceful time in my life haha. I go on long and short rides in my spare time, choosing from my different motorbikes is a nice touch these days having the option. About a year ago i brought a Honda Air Blade 125cc automatic scooter for getting around town nice and easy to ride. it is a great get around town bike never lets me down on fuel the consumption is next to nothing. She just keeps going forever literally never breaks down (touch wood) which is a bonus!! I have enjoyed every day i have ridden the bike keeping it serviced and up to date with it's papers keeps it sweet as possible!

Then recently i have come across a slight problem that is really getting boring and i am not much of a mechanic so i am here to ask for help. The Air Blade still starts with no problem first time but will tick over for about 3 seconds and then just cuts straight out even after long distance riding, when pulling up if i do not keep the accelerator on the engine will just cut out. Also when applying the breaks on a slippery surface and the back wheel locks up the engine also cuts out. As you are reading this gets very long in the tooth so to speak and can be dangerous if the engine cuts in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Specs
Year: 2013
Engine type: Liquid cooled, 4 Cycle Engine OHC
Bore & stroke: 52.40 X 57.906 mm
Displacement: 124.88 cc
Compression Ration: 11.0 : 1
Battery: 12V / 5 A-h ( 10 h )
Transmission: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection

Any information on what the problem could be would be greatly appreciated??
And if there is an easy way to fix the problem??

Example image below

SHITTY LINK GOES HERE

Thanks

Rosie
30-08-2016, 01:07 PM
I have no idea what crap but TTFN!