PDA

View Full Version : OMFG-Dumbass

OGRI
11-01-2011, 01:41 AM
How stupid is this fucker???
Two interesting things to note today: 1) the internet is an endless source of entertainment, especially when MotoGP Champions take to social media like Facebook & Twitter, and 2) when Jorge Lorenzo starts dressing up like Kid Rock, we can finally see how ridiculous Americans must look to other people of the world. Observations on life aside, Lorenzo appears to have quietly picked up sponsorship with Rockstar Energy Drink, which resulted in this photo being sent out to his Twitter followers.

A taste of what we can expect to see in magazines, billboards, and internet photoshop contests, it does appear that a faint goatee can be spotted on the Spanish rider as well. While the Lorenzo crew is probably high-fiving on getting a coveted energy drink sponsorship, I’d like to remind the casual observer that Monster Energy has yet to make any of its sponsored riders look they came straight from Monster Jam IV.

ezzy rider
11-01-2011, 01:55 AM
3676 3677.

Sticky Valve
11-01-2011, 01:57 AM
lorenzo as if we feally give a shite about him the crybaby lol he should do a pampers add ffs he would fitt the part well lol

klu
11-01-2011, 08:07 AM
I'd smack him so hard his mother would cry

Aussie
11-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Hate the game, not the player!!!

OGRI
11-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Hate the game, not the player!!!

Errm...............NO

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 11:32 AM
The guy is a dickwad!!!

mimi2010
11-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Oh sweet jesus, my eyes! He looks like vanilla ice

corkdragon
11-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Oh sweet jesus, my eyes! He looks like vanilla ice
+ 1 and i've no idea who he is (guy in pic lmao!) reminds me of one of the lads I work with - thats how he dresses *shudders*

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 03:58 PM
+ 1 and i've no idea who he is

That is Jorge Lorenzo...he races in MotoGP and is the current World Champion. He's a great pilot but he's a dickhead... Does that explain better? LOL

Aussie
11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
He's the guy that kicked Rossi's ass last season!!!!

Helen
11-01-2011, 07:06 PM

Not too difficult to do when the rider in question missed god knows how many races due to a broken leg. He's a gobshite.

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Nice one Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

Kido
11-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Not too difficult to do when the rider in question missed god knows how many races due to a broken leg. He's a gobshite.He might be a "gobshite" but he's a rich one at that, I wouldn't mind having his job. racing bikes & going to every corner of the world doing so.

Oh yeah nearly forgot, he is the world champion. Pretty cool "gobshite" IMHO.

Binx
11-01-2011, 07:56 PM
I'd smack him so hard his mother would cry
FPMSL Nice one Klu

respect1.gif

He hardly kicked Rossi's ass now, it wasn't a fair fight, Rossi out with a fucked leg for most of the season!!!

nopity.gif he might be a "gobshite" but he's a rich one at that, I wouldn't mind having his job. racing bikes & going to every corner of the world doing so.

All of what you say is true...he is rich...he gets to race bikes all over the world...he is world champion...technically....I would love all those things...and as it kills me to say it, as I have always said he is a good pilot at times....but his attitude....seriously...it's ridiculous!! He needs to pull in the arrogance and eat some humble pie and he might be a more liked.
His attitude and the stupid arrogant way he goes on is just embarrassing.

Helen
11-01-2011, 07:56 PM
nopity.gif he might be a "gobshite" but he's a rich one at that, I wouldn't mind having his job. racing bikes & going to every corner of the world doing so.

Depends on what your definition of cool is and of course, a gobshite.

klu
11-01-2011, 07:58 PM

Rossi's richer
Rossi's won more championships than Lorenzo can ever hope to.
Rossi's cooler.

mimi2010
11-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Rossi's prettier

klu
11-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Rossi's prettier

LMFAO

Kido
11-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Here you go more excuses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducati rider Valentino Rossi says he will not be fully fit for the start of the 2011 MotoGP season in March.

Rossi, 31, had shoulder surgery in November and, although he expects to take part in testing in February, his recovery has taken longer than thought.

"I count on being in decent form for the first race of the season in Qatar on 20 March and then I'll be 100% in April," said the Italian.

"I hoped to feel a bit better. There is a lot of work to do."

The first testing ahead of the new season will take place in Malaysia at the beginning of February and Rossi added: "It's a great challenge to get in shape for the February tests."

Seven-time MotoGP champion Rossi, who suffered a broken leg last June, injured his right shoulder in training in April 2010.

"I won't be in great form in Malaysia, I hope I'll be OK on the bike," said Rossi, who left Yamaha last season to join Ducati.

"It will be a race against time, the situation with the shoulder is more serious than we expected.

"I will come back 100% but it needs more time."

ezzy rider
11-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Lorenzo has the coolest job in the world, he earns more than i can ever dream of, but with that attitude he's still a gobshite!!! and a cry-baby as well when it comes ta touching fairings.... cant wait fer the new season!

has fer Rossi, he fecken finished the year with that shoulder didn't he??

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Yeh and even with these excuses he will still Whoop Princess Lorenzo's ass this season lol

Come Kido, you got to admit, Rossi did good with the bum leg and shoulder last season...do you think Lorenzo would have preformed the same with the same injuries???

Kido
11-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Come Kido, you got to admit, Rossi did good with the bum leg and shoulder last season...do you think Lorenzo would have preformed the same with the same injuries??? Ah but young bones bounce better, look at the couple of highsides Lorenzo had when he moved to Yamaha in the 1st year. They were a lot worse than Rossi's fall & he was still able to race.

Helen
11-01-2011, 08:14 PM
If and when he wins as many championships as Rossi then he may be considered on a par with him injuries or no injuries, until then he is just a wannabe Rossi with the personality of a plank of wood.

Aussie
11-01-2011, 08:14 PM
How did Rossi break his leg anyway????

Oh that's right, he fucked up!!!

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Ah but young bones bounce better, look at the couple of highsides Lorenzo had when he moved to Yamaha in the 1st year. They were a lot worse than Rossi's fall & he was still able to race.

Still though, it's all about how you fall, not really about youth although Lorenzo does have that on his side.

Go with me here for a sec....take away the age and bouncy bones theory....do you think Lorenzo would have preformed the same as Rossi with the same injuries??? Be honest now!!!

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:20 PM
If and when he wins as many championships as Rossi then he may be considered on a par with him injuries or no injuries, until then he is just a wannabe Rossi with the personality of a plank of wood.
LMAO

How did Rossi break his leg anyway????

Oh that's right, he fucked up!!!
Oh would you relax....it's not Stoner are taking the piss out of lol !!!!

Kido
11-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Go with me here for a sec....take away the age and bouncy bones theory....do you think Lorenzo would have preformed the same as Rossi with the same injuries??? Be honest now!!!yes of course he would, didn't he make shite of his ankle after a high-side, at the next race meeting he won it. He even had to be lifted off the bike by his team after the race. Lorenzo like all of those racers are super fit.

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:24 PM
I still think Rossi is better, he does have more experience and it stands to him!!!

Helen
11-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I still think Rossi is better, he does have more experience and it stands to him!!!

Either way this year's GP is the one to watch, I think the battles between Rossi and Lorenzo are going to be Epic. Can't wait to see what Rossi will do on the Ducati. I doubt he will blame the bike for any mishaps the way Stoner does though!

Kido
11-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I still think Rossi is better, he does have more experience and it stands to him!!! Yes of course it does but Lorenzo has learned from the best & that will stand to him in the future. See Rossi knows he's as good as him if not better why do you think he stopped sharing info with Lorenzo?

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Either way this year's GP is the one to watch, I think the battles between Rossi and Lorenzo are going to be Epic. Can't wait to see what Rossi will do on the Ducati. I doubt he will blame the bike for any mishaps the way Stoner does though!
lol So true....can't wait to see Aussies reply to that!!! lol

Yes of course it does but Lorenzo has learned from the best & that will stand to him in the future. See Rossi knows he's as good as him if not better why do you think he stopped sharing info with Lorenzo?

Ah I don't know about that, I think again that comes down to Lorenzo's attitude, I'm sure if he had more respect for more experienced rides ie Rossi, Rossi wouldn't have had a problem sharing info with him. Lorenzo's arrogance getting in the way again in my opinion. We'll see how Rossi and Hayden get on on the same issue!

klu
11-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Hayden seems pretty laid back, I can see him and Rossi getting on well

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:43 PM

I think he will come on leaps and bounds working with Rossi, I think he might be one to watch!!!

Kido
11-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Ah I don't know about that, I think again that comes down to Lorenzo's attitude, I'm sure if he had more respect for more experienced rides ie Rossi, Rossi wouldn't have had a problem sharing info with him. Lorenzo's arrogance getting in the way again in my opinion. Respect? ah please Binx. When he got his 1st year of experience in Moto GP, respect goes out the window. All he's thinking about is winning. If Lorenzo was out on track giving respect to Rossi & all the other riders there's no way he'd be world champion & that goes for all world champions in all forms of bike racing. (2c)

Binx
11-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Respect? ah please Binx. When he got his 1st year of experience in Moto GP, respect goes out the window. All he's thinking about is winning. If Lorenzo was out on track giving respect to Rossi & all the other riders there's no way he'd be world champion & that goes for all world champions in all forms of bike racing. (2c)

He doesn't have to play nice on the track it's dog eat dog in the end of the day, let the best man win and all that, but he doesn't need to be so arrogant and pompous, alot of what he learnt he learnt from Rossi, then he acts like he knew it all along. He wasn't born with the knowledge he learnt it from other great riders, he should show respect in that way, don't ya think!!!

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Well they were team mates before with Repsol Honda before Vale went to Yamaha, and they got on well then. I reckon they'll be grand.

ezzy rider
11-01-2011, 08:59 PM
plus Rossi been tuning that bike fer 5 years FFS! would like ta have seen Lorenzo win the championship if he had ta start with a crap bike!!!

klu
11-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Well they were team mates before with Repsol Honda before Vale went to Yamaha, and they got on well then. I reckon they'll be grand.

Did not know that, bit before my time 095.gif

Kido
11-01-2011, 09:00 PM
He doesn't have to play nice on the track it's dog eat dog in the end of the day, let the best man win and all that, but he doesn't need to be so arrogant and pompous, alot of what he learnt he learnt from Rossi, then he acts like he knew it all along. He wasn't born with the knowledge he learnt it from other great riders, he should show respect in that way, don't ya think!!!Nah not really. (running for the hills again, with all this running I should be pretty fit by the start of the season LOL)

Kido
11-01-2011, 09:02 PM
would like ta have seen Lorenzo win the championship if he had ta start with a crap bike!!!He did on a 125.

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Nah not really. (running for the hills again, with all this running I should be pretty fit by the start of the season LOL)

Oh good god I don't bite.....jazuz finally a decent discussion and ye run away, FFS. I'll just have to burn the ear off HR now...and ya know he will love ya for that lol

In all seriousness though...Rossi is better, better attitude, better pilot and admit it has better celebrations when he wins...no princess helmets or jumping in lakes....wtf is all that about like....So what did we learn today....Rossi is better....Lorenzo is poo!!!

mimi2010
11-01-2011, 09:07 PM
So what did we learn today....Rossi is better....Lorenzo is poo!!!

The End.

OGRI
11-01-2011, 09:10 PM
The End................

...............of Lorenzos reign as world champion

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Totally agree!!

Kido
11-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Oh good god I don't bite.....jazuz finally a decent discussion and ye run away, FFS. I'll just have to burn the ear off HR now...and ya know he will love ya for that lol

In all seriousness though...Rossi is better, better attitude, better pilot and admit it has better celebrations when he wins...no princess helmets or jumping in lakes....wtf is all that about like....So what did we learn today....Rossi is better....Lorenzo is poo!!!Ok so, fancy a wager?

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Ok so, fancy a wager?

Fuck off will ya...I still owe ya a score from the last one!!! lol

Outa curiosity what wager did you have in mind????

klu
11-01-2011, 09:18 PM
Ok so, fancy a wager?

speaking of which.

Wasn't the Austrian making a MotoGP fantasy league thingy for the forum?

Kido
11-01-2011, 09:20 PM
speaking of which.

Wasn't the Austrian making a MotoGP fantasy league thingy for the forum?HAven't a clue

Fuck off will ya...I still owe ya a score from the last one!!! lol

Outa curiosity what wager did you have in mind????Ah don't worry about that. Who's going to be world champion again, sorry I meant who's going to win this years championship? lol

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Lorenzo......

klu
11-01-2011, 09:24 PM
I'll vote for Rossi.

but there's no doubt he's the underdog, on a new bike with a dodgy shoulder

OGRI
11-01-2011, 09:26 PM
ROSSI ..............

mimi2010
11-01-2011, 09:26 PM
I think it's going to be a season pretty much like the last one and I'd be wary about putting a wager on Rossi. As much as I want him to win, he will be the underdog as Klu said. He'll give it all he can though, like always.

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Spies....or Simoncelli.

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Lorenzo......

Not serious....Rossi/Pedrosa

20 on Rossi ta win ....ya game for that kido!!!!

Kido
11-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Not serious....Rossi/Pedrosa

€20 on Rossi ta win ....ya game for that kido!!!! yep for sure. I'll go 1 2 3
1. Lorenzo
2. Stoner (as much that I hate to say it) Sorry Aussie.
3. Spies

Binx
11-01-2011, 09:54 PM
yep for sure. I'll go 1 2 3
1. Lorenzo
2. Stoner (as much that I hate to say it) Sorry Aussie.
3. Spies

I was going to go for 1,2 & 3 but it is just to hard to know, there are two many good names in the pot, I'll just stick with Rossi to win!!!

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 09:55 PM
OK, I'll have a bit of that....

1. Stoner
2. Rossi
3. Lorenzo
4. Spies
5. Pedrosa

God this is hard....so many good riders and so many variables....they're so close. It'll be down to luck and consistancy.

Kido
11-01-2011, 10:00 PM
I was going to go for 1,2 & 3 but it is just to hard to know, there are two many good names in the pot, I'll just stick with Rossi to win!!! icon_u

OK, I'll have a bit of that....

1. Stoner
2. Rossi
3. Lorenzo
4. Spies
5. Pedrosa

God this is hard....so many good riders and so many variables....they're so close. It'll be down to luck and consistancy. Aye, Stoner could be the dark horse in all of this. I think Honda will put all their cards on the table for him.

Helen
11-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I'd go with Stoner as well, not sure why but this could finally be his year.

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Well, he got the title on a Ducati a couple of years ago, the Honda is quicker now than the Duke ever was....if Stoner can get to grips with it...nobody will touch him!!!!

Binx
11-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Well, he got the title on a Ducati a couple of years ago, the Honda is quicker now than the Duke ever was....if Stoner can get to grips with it...nobody will touch him!!!!

I'll agree with that!!

OGRI
11-01-2011, 10:28 PM

a big IF....I believe rossi will run rings around the lot of em ...AGAIN!!!

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 10:36 PM
a big IF....I believe rossi will run rings around the lot of em ...AGAIN!!!

Well, he did it when he went from Honda to Yamaha...everyone said he was mad and wouldn't win another title...what happened? First race on the Gauloises Yamaha in Velkom...BANG!!!! Wont the fucker and won the title...so yeah...he just might. But he has a LOT more competition now!!!

OGRI
11-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Well, he did it when he went from Honda to Yamaha...everyone said he was mad and wouldn't win another title...what happened? First race on the Gauloises Yamaha in Velkom...BANG!!!! Wont the fucker and won the title...so yeah...he just might. But he has a LOT more competition now!!!

I also think Ducati will be putting every effort into making this year spectacular...they have a lot more to lose than the big 4....they will be pouring money, resources and top quality manpower into the team.....

Hellraiser
11-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Ah definitely..and now with Rossi and Burgess in the team....watch them do the same as what they did with the Yamaha when they started. It'll be a different bike in no time. Get the front end planted and get a few lost horses back...he'll be away!!!

mimi2010
11-01-2011, 11:00 PM
They'll pour every penny they have into this season. They want to be the big guns this season. They've got their big gun rider, god knows how long they've waited to get Rossi, probably every year he was with Yamaha. With Rossi and Burgess together and the amount of money they're going to put into doing what they did for the yammy I see it being Rossi's year if he is fully fit for more of the season than he was last year. Ducati and Rossi will want this to be a very successful season for their first team up.

OGRI
11-01-2011, 11:58 PM
More updated info...
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11012011/58/rossi-recovery-behind-schedule.html

Aussie
12-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Well, I couldnt sleep so I woke up and read this, im off to bed YAWN!!!

OGRI
12-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Well, I couldnt sleep so I woke up and read this, im off to bed YAWN!!!

If ya couldnt sleep then how the fuck can you have woken up? Surely you must be dreaming??? LOL

OGRI
25-01-2011, 12:40 PM
UPDATE....Lorenzo has a new girlfriend/team-mate/mechanic/brolly dolly.......

Hellraiser
25-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Well they're about the same personality wise anyway!!! 25300.gif

mimi2010
25-01-2011, 02:33 PM
0955.gif lol, forgot about that toolbox

OGRI
25-01-2011, 02:44 PM
0955.gif lol, forgot about that toolbox

He cant be a toolbox as that has a use......That useless knobhead can jog on as you say!!! 25300.gif