PDA

View Full Version : The Qatar GP

OGRI
21-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Stoner looks comfortable on the honda, should do well this year. There are big question marks as to the fairness of this new clutch system IMO....any mechanical advantage has to be regulated, just as turbo's/superchargers/powervalves etc ...
Fair fucks to Cal Crutchlow tho....a dark horse this year thumbup.gif
And has anyone noticed the similarity between Simoncelli and Sideshow Bob?? 25300.gif

Hellraiser
21-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Stoner said himself he wasn't even giving 100%, that he's happy with the bike straight out of the box. He was amazing in qualifying, just going faster and faster. Any time someone set a faster lap, he just went out and blitzed it again.

Crutchlow did well on his first outing, nice battle with Barbera there. Edwards did well too, but they're basically on the bikes that Rossi and Lorenzo rode last year. Didn't Edwards say himself "...no wonder the boys were so quick and Jorge won the title....these things are FAST!"

Yeah, The Sic's hair is something to behold alright! I believe he had to get a helmet one size up so that he can fit it on properly!!!! LOL

Binx
22-03-2011, 10:27 AM
The resembalence in uncanny alright.

I think Stoner has finally found a bike he is comfortable on and now we are all going to see what a good pilot he is.

I'm surprise Aussie hasn't taken time away from sunning himself to gloat about Stoners win...we are in for it when he gets home!!

Fair play to Crutchlow...dodgy shoulder and finger and first time out and he does that well. Def up and comer there!!!

sirius
23-03-2011, 01:14 PM
It's on eurosport 2 now from 1 til 3.
And again tonight at 11 for those of you chumps that have to work.big.gif
WSB highlights from Phillip Island is on at 10. same channel.thumbup.gif