PDA

View Full Version : Caffrey International to back Jack Kennedy

magnets
22-03-2011, 06:55 PM
In a tough climate it is a welcome sign to our sport to find new sponsorship funding. Caffrey International Ireland have announced they are to sponsor Dubliner Jack Kennedy in his title challenge for the British Supersport Championship in 2011. The BSB Championship is acknowledged worldwide as one of the best domestic motorcycle racing series in the World with Supersport continuing to lead the support classes as the place for upcoming riders to be discovered and indeed developed. It attracts leading riders from all over the world and provides athe class for future talent to progress to British Superbikes and World championship series'.

Caffrey International Ireland is a family run distribution business located in Ashbourne, Co Meath. The company provides a high quality service to local, U.K. and all European Countries. With a vast array of trailer types in their fleet they can cater for a varied type of cargo from computer parts to frozen food, fruit to airfreight, enabling them to supply a transport solution to any request. Along with transport they also provide warehousing and storage facilities with 30,000 sq.ft. of warehousing in Ashbourne.

Brian Caffrey " We are delighted to help Jack out this season and to be involved in the Fuchs Silkolene British Supersport Championship. In our business we put great emphasis on the presentation of our equipment as we believe in portraying the right image for our customers. Jack also portrays a professional approach to his racing and we look forward to a successful partnership in the coming year. We wish him the very best of luck in the season ahead"

Jack "I'd like to welcome Caffrey International Ireland to the team and thank them for their support. Everyone knows racing is an expensive sport,particularly at this level, I need to bring money to the team to help with the costs and it's been a struggle this year to find backing. I am grateful to Caffreys for wanting to get behind me, I know it will make a difference".

The Caffrey International brand will benefit from appearing to over 8 million TV viewers from 350 hours of TV coverage, over 50 of them broadcast live and almost 400,000 trackside visitors to the circuits across the twelve-event championship. Jack is actively looking for sponsors as he is only half way toward raising the budget needed to compete this season. If anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor he has various levels of sponsorship packages available both small and large to suit individual needs. Any contribution no matter how small counts and goes towards keeping him on track.

Kennedy will compete in the Donnington round of the World Supersport Championship before hopefully racing at the Adelaide Masters Series in Mondello Park on April 3rd & 4th.